Facebook Competition: €50 voucher for use on www.TheFavourShop.ie website. 2014
Voucher valid for 1 year from the closing date of the competition
1. The promoter is: Celebrations T/A The Favour Shop whose registered office is at 1 Tir Connell Close, Lismore Heights, Waterford
2. Employees of Celebrations T/A The Favour Shop or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/thefavourshop
5. Closing date for entry will be Midday on Tuesday 1st April 2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prise details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prises will be offered. The prises are not transferable. Prises are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received. The promoter will notify the winner and on receipt of their contact details voucher. The winner has 14 days to respond to the promoters request for contact information.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her Facebook name being posted on our site to inform others that there is a winner. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.